1x Pcs Sunday Riley Luna Retinol Sleeping Night Oil
Size : 15 ML
100% Original Sunday Riley
10x Money Back Guarantee if not Authentic, Buy With Confidence !
Payment before 1pm, post out on the same day
Postage everyday except weekend and public holiday
What it is: A gentle oil perfect for new and experienced retinol users that’s balanced with blue tansy to improve the look of wrinkles, surface redness, and pores.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Pores, and Redness
Formulation: Lightweight Oil
- Retinoid Ester: This advanced retinoid ester fights the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, supports natural skin elasticity, and evens out the look of surface redness.
- Botanical Complex (Blue Tansy and German Chamomile): Soothes skin and the appearance of surface redness.
- Avocado Seed Oil: Great for plumping the look of fine lines and rich in age-defying vitamins B, C, D, E, and A.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Retinoid ester is just as effective as traditional retinol while being much gentler to the skin, making it an ideal choice for people with sensitive skin or new users of retinol. This oil works throughout the night to deliver luminous, visibly even-toned skin by morning. It is formulated with ultra-stable and gentle retinol ester and a complex of lightweight but nutritious oils that soothe the appearance of surface redness for a calm, visibly even-toned complexion.
Clinical Results: After an independent consumer testing panel used Luna Sleeping Night Oil for 4 weeks:
- 100% felt the product absorbed well into the skin
- 96% of women felt their skin looked brighter and more radiant
- 96% of women felt their skin looked healthier and revitalized
Apply as needed to clean skin, massaging into the skin until the product colour goes clear.
Use Luna Sleeping Night Oil directly after cleansing. If using another treatment, like Good Genes All-in-One Lactic Acid treatment, wait five minutes for Luna to sink in before applying Good Genes. Alternatively, you can use Good Genes in the morning and Luna at night, or alternate evenings.
Precautions: Due to presence of retinoids, it is best to use at night and should not be used at all while pregnant.