1x Pcs Murad Vitamin C Glycolic Brightening Serum
Travel Size : 5 ML
This is travel size item (5 ML)
*FULL SIZE (30 ML) WORTH RM 468
100% Original Murad
10x Money Back Guarantee if not Authentic, Buy With Confidence !
Payment before 1pm, post out on the same day
Postage everyday except weekend and public holiday
What it is: A potent serum with vitamin C and glycolic acid to visibly improve hyperpigmentation and uneven tone for dramatically brighter-looking skin.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Dullness, and Uneven Texture
- Proprietary Vita-C (Vitamin C) Complex: Ensures stability and potency for brighter-looking skin.
- Glycolic Acid: Removes dulling surface cells and helps vitamin C penetrate more effectively.
- Phyto-Luminescent Extract: Transforms UV energy into a light source that visibly illuminates the skin.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, phthalates, mineral oil, oxybenzone, and sulfates SLS & SLES. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Formulated with three vitamin C technologies for enhanced stability and potency, this serum optimizes the penetration of vitamin C with resurfacing glycolic acid for the brightest-looking results. The serum is encased in a dual-chamber bottle to deliver a fresh dose with every use.
Clinical Results: In a clinical test, results included:
- 91% saw visibly brighter, smoother skin with more glow after 2 weeks
- 94% agreed skin feels softer and more hydrated after 2 weeks
- 88% showed a measured improvement in radiance after 4 weeks
-Cleanse with Essential-C Cleanser (sold separately) and pat skin dry.
-Gently pat Vitamin C Dark Circle Correcting Eye Serum (sold separately) around your eye area, avoiding direct contact with eyes.
-Massage Vitamin C Glycolic Brightening Serum over your face, neck, and chest, following with a moisturizer.
-Use a Murad sunscreen (sold separately) during the day.
-Vitamin C Glycolic Brightening Serum may produce a slight tingling sensation, which is temporary and normal.